'il vicolo' Marche IGT Rosato 2021
- 10,50 €
Take one look up and one to the sides. Yes, the road is narrow. Extremely narrow in fact, barely 43 cm wide! You are in the narrowest alley in Italy, in the town of Ripatransone. Don’t worry, you can either turn back or decide to go through. And then proudly claim to have made it across. With its pale pink colour and fruity aroma, 'il vicolo' Marche IGT Rosato celebrates this unique and bizarre place, which challenges your sense of perspective. In one glass, two views of the world, two perspectives that make their narrow way towards a shared memory. Leggi tutto
- Production area: Ripatransone and neighbouring towns.
- Wine varieties: Sangiovese.
- Average yield per hectare: 8/9 tons of grapes.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Bright pale pink colour. Fruity aroma with notes of white-fleshed peach and strawberry. Fruity and well-balanced on the palate.
- Vinification: Short maceration of Sangiovese grapes followed by fermentation off the skins, with soft pressing and débourbage of the musts under controlled temperature.
- Picking method: Manual.
- Serving suggestions: Recommended with appetisers and fish soups.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 12/14°C.
- Alcohol content: 13,00% Vol.
- Download data sheet
2020Marche IGT Rosato 'il vicolo' 2019
- Silver Label, 24th International Packaging Competition, Vinitaly Design
- 82/85 Rosa Rosati Rosè, the pink wine guide 2020/2021
- 1 glass, Vini d'Italia 2021, Gambero Rosso
- 3 grappoli, I Migliori Vini d'Italia, Bibenda 2021
- 86 point, I Vini di Veronelli 2021
- 91 point, Annuario dei Migliori Vini Italiani 2021 di Luca Maroni
Label Silver 2020, 24th International Packaging Competition, Vinitaly Design