Rosso Piceno DOC
"Rosso Piceno, but a real Piceno DOC! I’m a Marche local – the kind you don’t come by very often anymore. I’ve been in the Colli Ripani since 1977, but I’ve always lived in Ripatransone. A history of tradition, just like ciavarro. Red as a ruby with an appreciation for meat, I’ve marked out the borders of my land on the label so that no one ever forgets where a true Piceno personality comes from". Leggi tutto
- Production area: Restricted area of Rosso Piceno production.
- Wine varieties: Montepulciano and Sangiovese
- Organoleptic characteristics: Deep ruby – red colour leaning towards burgundy. It has a bouquet of red fruits and purple flowers. The taste is savoury, dry and full-bodied.
- Vinification: Selection of grapes. Long maceration. Deléstage and soft pressing.
- Serving suggestions: Ideal with roasted or grilled meats.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 16/18°.
- Download data sheet
2015The ‘settantase77e Collection
- Gold label at XXIV edition of the Premio Nazionale Etichetta d'Oro
- Graphis Merit Award, Design Annual 2015 at New York City