BIO Rosso Piceno DOC Superiore 2018
- Production area: Small production zones in the “Rosso Piceno Superiore” area.
- Wine varieties: Montepulciano and Sangiovese.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Intense ruby red, ripe red fruits nose with vanilla hints and spicy notes. In the mouth is full-bodied, round, with balanced tannins and a long finish.
- Vinification: Careful selection of grapes picked and collected in baskets. Long maceration of grapes with skins. Délestage and soft pressing. Ageing in Slavonian oak barrels for at least two years.
- Serving suggestions: Ideal with grilled or roasted meats.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 18/20°.
- Download data sheet
2015The ‘settantase77e Collection
- Gold label at XXIV edition of the Premio Nazionale Etichetta d'Oro
- Graphis Merit Award, Design Annual 2015 at New York City
How we obtain our organic wine.
By growing respecting the environment.
We respect EC reg. 834/2007. The pruning, tying-up and removal of side shoots are done manually by our members.
By carrying out natural prevention.
Our vineyards are monitored by our technicians, who assess the need for possible interventions to counter pathogens with copper or sulphur-based products and antagonist mushrooms.
By preserving every single grape berry.
Harvesting is done by hand with little baskets that are brought to the winery as quickly as possible.
By using renewable energy.
Grape stalks are separated with machinery powered by the electric energy that is generated by a photovoltaic installation on the roof of our winery.
By paying attention to the smallest details.
The fermentation is monitored by our technicians through analytical laboratory checks and daily tastings. The wine produced this way is cleaned by natural static decantation and then filtered.
For our wines we use lighter and environmentally friendly glass bottles, 100% recyclable cork.