Free shipping in Italy for orders over €39
Free bio olive oil bottle with a minimum purchase of €99
Toscianello - Sparkling White Wine
- Production area: Ripatransone and neighbouring towns.
- Wine varieties: Passerina e Malvasia.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Pale straw-yellow colour with fine and lasting perlage. Intense and persistent fragrance. Pleasant and vivacious taste.
- Vinification: Traditional white wine vinification. Temperature-controlled natural re-fermentation in pressurized tanks for 3 months.
- Serving suggestions: Serves well as an aperitif, but is an ideal accompaniment to virtually any meal.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving well-chilled at 8/10°.
- Alcohol content: 12,00% Vol.
- Download data sheet
From 9,90 €