Grotte di Santità Collection
Grotte di Santità - Ancestrale BIO Sparkling Marche IGT Rosato from 100% Sangiovese grapes 2021 No Added Sulphites
- 26,00 €
- Production area: Exclusive area of the municipality of Ripatransone.
- Wine varieties: Sangiovese
- Average yield per hectare: 50 q/ha of grapes.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Quality sparkling wine with a fine and lasting perlage. The lees still present in the bottle give the wine a slight opalescence. A soft powder pink colour, with initial notes of grapefruit on the nose that develop into hints of blood orange. The freshness of the nose carries through to the palate with long-lasting acidulous mineral sensations.
- Vinification: Harvested by hand in crates during the first ten days of September. Light pressing of the grapes, initial fermentation of the must in cement at a controlled temperature. The sparkling wine is then bottled to complete the last stage of its fermentation naturally. Refinement on the lees for at least 16 months. With no disgorging and zero dosage.
- Picking method: Manual harvest in crates.
- Serving suggestions: Excellent with both meat and seafood.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 6/8°C.
- Alcohol content: 12,00% Vol.
- Download data sheet
Quattro rose, 84 points, National Wine Competition Rosa Rosati Rosé 2023
Gold Label, Vinitaly Design International Packaging Competition 2023