'il vicolo' Marche IGT Rosato 2022
- 10,50 €
- Production area: Ripatransone and neighbouring towns.
- Wine varieties: Montepulciano e Sangiovese.
- Average yield per hectare: 8/9 tons of grapes.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Bright pale pink colour. Fruity aroma with notes of white-fleshed peach and strawberry. Fruity and well-balanced on the palate.
- Vinification: Short maceration of Sangiovese grapes followed by fermentation off the skins, with soft pressing and débourbage of the musts under controlled temperature.
- Picking method: Manual.
- Serving suggestions: Recommended with appetisers and fish soups.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 12/14°C.
- Alcohol content: 13,00% Vol.
- Download data sheet
2020Marche IGT Rosato 'il vicolo' 2019
- Silver Label, 24th International Packaging Competition, Vinitaly Design
- 82/85 Rosa Rosati Rosè, the pink wine guide 2020/2021
- 1 glass, Vini d'Italia 2021, Gambero Rosso
- 3 grappoli, I Migliori Vini d'Italia, Bibenda 2021
- 86 point, I Vini di Veronelli 2021
- 91 point, Annuario dei Migliori Vini Italiani 2021 di Luca Maroni
Rosa d'oro, 91 points, National Wine Competition Rosa Rosati Rosé 2023
Silver Label 2020, 24th International Packaging Competition, Vinitaly Design