BIO Rosso Piceno DOC 2022
- 7,20 €
- Production area: Ripatransone and neighbouring villages.
- Wine varieties: Montepulciano and Sangiovese.
- Average yield per hectare: 8/9 tones of grapes.
- Vinification: Special selection of grapes. Cold maceration and fermentation with skins (7 to 10 days). Deléstage and soft pressing.
- Serving suggestions: Ideal with starters, pasta and grilled meats.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 18/20 C°
- Alcohol content: 13,00% Vol.
- Download data sheet
- Gold label at XXIV edition of the Premio Nazionale Etichetta d'Oro
- Label of the Year 2015, International Packaging Competition del Vinitaly
Silver Medal, 33rd Grand International Wine Award – Mundus Vini
Gold label at XXIV Edition of International Packaging Competition, Vinitaly Design
How we obtain our organic wine.
By growing respecting the environment.
We respect EC reg. 834/2007. The pruning, tying-up and removal of side shoots are done manually by our members.
By carrying out natural prevention.
Our vineyards are monitored by our technicians, who assess the need for possible interventions to counter pathogens with copper or sulphur-based products and antagonist mushrooms.
By preserving every single grape berry.
Harvesting is done by hand with little baskets that are brought to the winery as quickly as possible.
By using renewable energy.
Grape stalks are separated with machinery powered by the electric energy that is generated by a photovoltaic installation on the roof of our winery.
By paying attention to the smallest details.
The fermentation is monitored by our technicians through analytical laboratory checks and daily tastings. The wine produced this way is cleaned by natural static decantation and then filtered.
For our wines we use lighter and environmentally friendly glass bottles, 100% recyclable cork.