BIO Rosso Piceno DOC Superiore
This Rosso Piceno DOC Superiore is dedicated to the breathtaking panorama that can be admired from Ripatransone, the Belvedere del Piceno. Read more
Exclusively for the large-scale retail market.
- Production area: Ripatransone and neighbouring villages.
- Wine varieties: Montepulciano e Sangiovese.
- Vinification: The grapes are meticulously selected and collected in crates, followed by a prolonged maceration with the skins. The process involves délestage and gentle pressing, and the resulting wine is aged for a minimum of 2 years in Slavonian oak barrels.
- Serving suggestions: Roasted meat and seasoned cheese.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 18/20°C.
- Download data sheet