Diavolo e Vento® - Marche IGT Rosso 2015
- Production area: Ripatransone, in high productive micro-areas.
- Wine varieties: Montepulciano, Cabernet-Sauvignon.
- Average yield per hectare: 5/6 tons of grapes.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Deep ruby red. This wine has a rich structured nose, with hints of wild blackberry and ripe cherry and distinct flavours of sweet spices, chocolate and mature wood well blended. Full and persistent taste, with distinct and embracing tannins.
- Vinification: Specially selected grapes picked and collected in baskets. Long maceration with the skins (20-25 days). Deléstage and light pressing.
- Harvest time: Second half of October.
- Serving suggestions: Ideal with grilled meats, game and seasoned cheeses
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 18/20°.
- Download data sheet
Marche IGT Rosso Diavolo e Vento 2013
- 2 Glasses at Vini d’Italia 2021, Guida Gambero Rosso
- 4 Grappoli at I Migliori Vini d'Italia, Bibenda 2021
Marche Rosso IGT Khorakhané 2007
- Super 3 stars at Guida Oro i Vini di Veronelli 2015