Free bio olive oil bottle with a minimum purchase of €99
Leo Ripano® - Offida DOCG Rosso 2017
A thick mane and gaze that bravely guard the keys to the city. It is the Ripano lion, the symbol of Ripatransone: the loyal guide that accompanies us while exploring the five hills of Belvedere, Monte Antico, Capodimonte, Roflano and Agello. It is said that drinking a single glass of Offida Rosso DOCG makes you become part of his epic courage. He is always generous and wise, but woe betide anyone who crosses him. Because only his friends see Leo Ripano’s human side.
Production area: Ripatransone, in high productive micro-areas.
Wine varieties:Montepulciano, Cabernet-Sauvignon.
Average yield per hectare: 6/7 tons of grapes.
Organoleptic characteristics: Dark ruby red with garnet reflection. Intense bouquet of red berries and spices with warm hints of chocolate and vanilla. Full bodied taste blended with well-balanced tannins.
Vinification: Special selection of grapes picked and collected in baskets. Long maceration of grapes with skins (20-25 days) Delèstage and soft pressing (pressure).
Harvest time: Second half of October.
Picking method: By hand.
Serving suggestions: Ideal with grilled meats and mature cheeses.
Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 18/20°.
Offida Rosso DOC Leo Ripano 2015
- 90/100 5StarWines, The Book 2020, Vinitaly
- 2 glasses, Vini d'Italia 2021, Gambero Rosso
- 90 point, I Vini di Veronelli 2021
- 93 point, the Best Wine, Annuario dei Migliori Vini Italiani 2021 di Luca Maroni
Offida Rosso DOC Leo Ripano 2013
- Oscar quality/price at Guida Berebene Gambero Rosso
- score 89 Wine Spectator
- 90/100, 5StarWines - The Book 2019
Offida Rosso DOC Leo Ripano 2012
- Bronze Medal, Asia Decanter Award
- Quality Certificate, The Wine Hunter Award 2018, Merano Wine Festival
Offida Rosso DOC Leo Ripanus 2011
- Vinitaly International Wine Guide, 5StarWines - the Book 2017
- Certificato di Eccellenza The Wine Hunter Award 2017, Merano Wine Festival
- Miglior vino rosso, Premio Regione Marche - Festa del vino 2017 Città di Ortezzano
- Decanter 2017, Medaglia di bronzo
- Marche nel bicchiere, Segnalazione di merito Eccellenza
2022 2 Glasses at Guida Vini d’Italia 2022 Gambero Rosso