“Don’t ask me about Ripatransone. You know, in spite of my acidulous nature, when it’s about my land I get worked up. Its shape – that of the label – the hills, the sea in the distance, the verses of Mercantini, the 1st vinification of my winery in 1977. It’s enough to make my blush. And you’ve chosen a straw white wine. Falerio”. Read more
- Production area: Ripatransone and neighbouring towns.
- Wine varieties: Trebbiano, Pecorino, Passerina, Vermentino, Chardonnay, Malvasia.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Pale straw-yellow coloured; delicate fragrance of yellow pulp fruit. The wine is savoury with a good acidity and a clean finish.
- Vinification: Without skins, temperature controlled fermentation.
- Serving suggestions: Ideal with starters, main fish courses.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 10/12°.
- Download data sheet
2015The ‘settantase77e Collection
- Gold label at XXIV edition of the Premio Nazionale Etichetta d'Oro
- Graphis Merit Award, Design Annual 2015 at New York City