Marche IGT Passerina
"Don’t stop at my sweet taste. If you give me time and attention, I’ll give you the most intriguing part of me. We meet here, now, within the borders of my land – Ripatransone. Ask for me in the narrowest alley in Italy, they’ll tell you my name, I’m Marche Passerina, a lovable character since 1977". Read more
- Production area: Ripatransone and neighbouring towns.
- Wine varieties: Passerina.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Yellow colour as of pale straw. Intense floral notes and a hint of green apple. In the mouth is fresh with a pleasant lingering fruity taste.
- Vinification: Without skins, with must debourage and temperature controlled fermentation.
- Serving suggestions: Light first courses and with fish dishes.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 10/12°.
- Download data sheet
2015The ‘settantase77e Collection
- Gold label at XXIV edition of the Premio Nazionale Etichetta d'Oro
- Graphis Merit Award, Design Annual 2015 at New York City