Falerio Pecorino DOC
"The strongest feature of the face is the nose. On the nose, I am intense, yet fine and sophisticated. When you look at me, you’ll see the greenish hues of my straw complexion in the corner of your eyes. And if you look closer, you’ll find my land: Ripatransone, the Belvedere del Piceno. I was first made into wine there in 1977. Falerio Pecorino". Leggi tutto
- Production area: Ripatransone and neighbouring towns.
- Wine varieties: Pecorino.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Straw yellow colour with greenish reflections. Intense bouquet of fresh fruits (melon and mango) and citrus flowers. Dry, fairly mellow, smooth taste and palatable.
- Vinification: Special selection of grapes picked and collected in baskets. Soft pressing, thermo-conditioned fermentation.
- Serving suggestions: Ideal with grilled fish and fresh soft cheeses.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 12/14°.
- Download data sheet
2017- First Prize XIV edition of "Falerio, una DOC d'aMare"
- Special mention "Un Piatto per il Falerio"
2015The ‘settantase77e Collection
- Gold label at XXIV edition of the Premio Nazionale Etichetta d'Oro
- Graphis Merit Award, Design Annual 2015 at New York City