Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC Classico
"My name is Verdicchio. I’m not from around here, I’m from the Castelli di Jesi, but every day I run through the hills of the Marche – I know, you wouldn’t know it from my scent. I am a sentimentalist DOC, and when friendship calls, I answer. That’s typical me". Leggi tutto
- Production area: Castelli di Jesi and neighbouring towns.
- Wine varieties: Verdicchio.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Straw-yellow colour with hints of green. Fruity fragrance – floral (scent of unsweetened almonds) it has a smooth, fresh taste.
- Vinification: Off of the skins and under a controlled fermentation.
- Serving suggestions: Ideal with starters, main courses, white meat and especially with fish.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 10/12°.
- Download data sheet
2015The ‘settantase77e Collection
- Gold label at XXIV edition of the Premio Nazionale Etichetta d'Oro
- Graphis Merit Award, Design Annual 2015 at New York City