Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC
"Montepulciano d’Abruzzo DOC, my floral haze has even won the hearts of my rivals... but what rivals are they really? Let me tell you how I reconciled relatives and countrymen through a toast." Read more
- Production area: Abruzzo hills.
- Wine varieties: Montepulciano.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Deep ruby – red colour leaning towards burgundy. It has a bouquet of red fruits and purple flowers. The taste is savoury, dry and full-bodied.
- Vinification: Selection of grapes. Long maceration. Deléstage and soft pressing.
- Serving suggestions: Ideal with roasted or grilled meats.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 16/18°C.
- Download data sheet
2015The ‘settantase77e Collection
- Gold label at XXIV edition of the Premio Nazionale Etichetta d'Oro
- Graphis Merit Award, Design Annual 2015 at New York City