Rosso Piceno DOC Superiore
"Bring me to the table as the embers crackle. I’ll propose a toast, then another and another. Red! They’ll beg you. Rosso Piceno Superiore! And you’ll pour me, well-rounded and fruity. A dip in a ruby sea, a ride on the fiery horse of the Cavallo di Fuoco on the Octave of Easter in my homeland of Ripatransone, to which this label pays homage. Today, as in 1977". Read more
- Production area: Small production zones in the “Rosso Piceno Superiore” area.
- Wine varieties: Montepulciano and Sangiovese.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Intense ruby red, ripe red fruits nose with vanilla hints and spicy notes. In the mouth is full-bodied, round, with balanced tannins and a long finish.
- Vinification: Special selection of grapes picked and collected in baskets. Long maceration of grapes with skins (20-25 days). Delèstage and soft pressing.
- Serving suggestions: Ideal with grilled or roasted meats.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 18/20°.
- Download data sheet
2015The ‘settantase77e Collection
- Gold label at XXIV edition of the Premio Nazionale Etichetta d'Oro
- Graphis Merit Award, Design Annual 2015 at New York City
The finer details are what make the story special.Discover the other wines in the Collection
You might be interested in
Marche IGT Passerina
Falerio Pecorino DOC
Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC